FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Register Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

A thank you thread!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jokosher Community Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tuqueque

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:44 am    Post subject: A thank you thread! Reply with quote

Hello, my first post and also I have to say I just discovered this software and page 30 minutes ago, I haven't even installed the software or tested it...

But with just looking at the screenshots, reading some news posts and see that developing is going and staying alive... WOW... This software looks incredibly promising!

Even if doesn't run on my computer (Windows Vista 64bit), is great to see you are even making Windows builds Smile... I really appreciate your efforts and I'll keep a close look at this software... Is already on my bookmarks and will probably replace Audacity pretty soon as my casual audio editor!

Again, thanks a lot for your efforts!
tuqueque
Elleo
Jokosher Developer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your kind comments. I'd be interested to hear if it does work correctly on 64bit Vista as I've only had the opportunity to test it on 32bit XP.
tuqueque

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Elleo!...

I installed Jokosher but I couldn't make it run. It throwed me an error and the application never started...

This is what I could gather from the Problems Reports History of Windows:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: jokosher.exe
Application Version: 0.11.3.0
Application Timestamp: 4917df95
Fault Module Name: libgobject-2.0.dll
Fault Module Version: 2.16.1.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 48c8cb95
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0001304f
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 8202
Additional Information 1: d35f
Additional Information 2: ef80d1bf108c77456711475151fdfb14
Additional Information 3: eef0
Additional Information 4: 7a8cadb608ca1cb2643e27ae14617a43
--------------------------------------------------------------------

My Windows is working a little erratic since a couple of weeks ago due to a Trojan it catched... I could eliminate it but the system seems to be a little unstable.

I'll try Jokosher in another system with Vista 64 bit in a week or so and I'll give some feedback ASAP.

Thanks for your interest!
tuqueque
tuqueque

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Elleo!... I finally tested Jokosher in another Vista X64 machine and it works perfect!... No worries! Smile

In like a month I'll have more time to test Jokosher properly and give better feedback... I have a very ambitious personal project where sound editing is a major element in the post production phase... I was thinking on using Audacity but I'll do some testing with Jokosher in the next months... I'm considering switching to it Smile

If you are curious about the project, take a look at http://proyectotuqueque.blogspot.com/

It's still in early production and won't be ready until next year, but it's progressing OK... Anyway...

Thanks a lot for your hard work on Jokosher!
tuqueque.
Elleo
Jokosher Developer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the testing Smile. Sounds like an interesting project, let us know how you get on with Jokosher if you do decide to use it, feedback's always welcome.
elanerajk80

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will try to apply this! In soonest possible time.

http://www.howtocurecandida.com/survey/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jokosher Community Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: